IText Directory - DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!
Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.
Market Doctors Direct
marketdoctors dot com
itextdirectory dot com
text-usa dot com
They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their lead designer to work remotely then screwed me by refusing to pay $1261.52 for the remaining two weeks I worked AND they added me to their mailing list so now I am getting bombarded with mailers and emails for the junk they push.
Everything they said to me turned out to be a scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Itext Directory
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."